Qualities and Skills of a Biologist
- Analytic, Logical
- Communication and Quantitative Skills (PUL*)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving (PUL*)
- Observational and Investigative Skills
- Professional Values and Ethics (PUL*)
- Understanding of Relationships and Interactions
*PUL = Principles of Undergraduate Learning define a set of abilities and skills that undergraduate students are expected to master. They reflect the expertise that graduate and professional schools and the workforce are seeking.