The Office of Pre-professional and Career Preparation welcomes the opportunity to partner with employers through campus involvement, recruiting events, and sponsorship opportunities.
The Next Step Fair ($500-$1000)
Our annual Next Step Fair is expected to draw hundreds of students from across campus.
This event will be held in the spring and provides three tiers of sponsorship opportunities affording benefits such as:
- Prime placement of booth at career fair
- Primary recognition in marketing materials – logo included and listed prominently on websites, fliers, posters, and other promotional displays, advertisement and organization's logo included in career fair guide, and additional free lunches/parking passes
- Resume Book Access - electronically generated cluster of qualified candidates' resumes
- Option to distribute a promotional item of your choice to all candidates during the student registration process (item is provided by organization and given out at the Registration Counter)
Career Program or Workshop Sponsorship: (minimum of $250)
Each academic year, the office holds many career development workshops and programs that are eligible for sponsorship by employers. As a program sponsor, the company will be:
- featured on all promotional materials and on the website
- able to distribute informational and promotional materials to students
- provided time to directly connect with student attendees
Career Services Partner Program (variable):
We are eager to partner with you in any way possible. If you have another sponsorship idea or would like to donate for giveaways, we would love to hear from you!
Volunteer with Career Services
Employers are regularly invited to help students develop their professional skills and career knowledge through our resume reviews, mock interviews, and employer panels.
For more information on volunteer + sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Willow King Locke
Director of Pre-professional Advising and Career Services