Life Health Sciences Career Fair
The Life Health Sciences Career Fair
Open to all current students and alumni, this career fair will be an excellent opportunity to meet, greet, and network with employers in the life and health sciences sectors.
As an employer, or representative from your company, you will have the opportunity to recruit IUPUI students and other alumni who are looking to start an excellent career.
Late Registration (February 15-March 3)
- For-Profit Companies: $300
- Not-for-Profit Organizations: $150
The Career Fair is free, but registration is required.
Register now by clicking HERE, or you can register at the door.
Prepare for the Fair:
- Learn how to Work a Career Fair with this short video
- Make an appointment to have your resume reviewed and show employers that you're a serious candidate.
- Prepare an elevator pitch.
There are three different ways in which Alumni are invited to participate:
- Job Seeker: Career Fairs are excellent opportunities to meet, greet, and network with employers in the life and health sciences sectors.
- Volunteer: As always, it is the volunteers that make this event possible. We will be needing volunteers to help students revise their resumes during the weeks leading up to the career fair (February 17 - 28). If you are interested in volunteering, simply email your availabilities to: SciencePREPs@iupui.edu and we will get in contact with you.
- Employer: Meet students and alumni with science and technology expertise your company needs. Use the link above to sign up!
- Adult and Child Mental Health Center
- American Health Network
- BioStorage Technologies
- Center for Reseach and Learning
- Comfort Keepers
- Cook Biotech
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- The Damien Center, Inc.
- Datalys Center for Sports Injury Research and Prevention
- Dow AgroSciences
- Grandview Pharmacy
- Indiana State Department of Health Laboratories
- Indiana State Museum & Historic Sites Corp
- Indiana University, Bradford Woods
- IU Health
- IUPUI Life-Health Sciences Internship Program
- IUPUI Office of International Affairs
- IUPUI Woodrow Wilson Indiana Teaching Fellowship
- Marian University Accelerated Nursing
- Northwestern Mutual
- Opportunities for Positive Growth, Inc.
- St. Francis Hospital
- State of Indiana
- U.S. Army Healthcare
- U.S. Navy Office Programs
- Vesta Pharmaceuticals