Information for Students
The Career Fair is free, but registration is NOT required.
Registration is now open.
To register as a current School of Science student, go to ScienceLink.
To register as an alumni or student not in the School of Science, click here.
Prepare for the Fair:
- Attend the Career Fair Success Strategies Workshop on Tuesday, October 7th from 12 – 1pm in UL1126
- Learn how to Work a Career Fair with this short video
- Make an appointment to have your resume reviewed and show employers that you're a serious candidate.
Looks who's attending this year's fair:
- BioStorage Technologies
- Preferred majors: Biology and Chemistry
- Avant Healthcare
- Eskenazi Health
- Preferred majors: Nursing and Rehab Science
- Preferred majors: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Life-Health Sciences Internship Program at IUPUI
- Preferred majors: all life/health fields and pre-professional tracks
- Aspire Indiana Inc.
- Majors preferred: Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or a directly-related human services field
- Eskenazi Hospital, Midtown Community Mental Health
- St.Vincent Medical Group
- Vesta Nutra
- Majors preferred: Biology and Chemistry
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Army
- Majors preferred: Pre-Med, Pre-Dental, Biology, Nursing,
- Marian University Accelerated Nursing
- Adult and Child
- Majors preferred: Psychology
- American University of the Caribbean
- Bradford Woods
- All medical-related majors, nursing, pharmD, social work, recreation therapy, other therapy.
- Teach for America
- Indiana State Government
- Preferred majors: Public Health
- First Databank
- Preferred Majors: Health Informatics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Software Development
- Franciscan St. Francis Health
- St. Vincent Medical Group
- The Damien Center
- Down Syndrome Indiana