- CHEM-C 105/125 Chemistry 1 & Lab (5 hours)
- CHEM-C 106/126 Chemistry 2 & Lab (5 hours)
- CHEM-C 341/343 Organic Chemistry I & Lab (5 hours)
- CHEM-C 342/344 Organic Chemistry II & Lab (5 hours)
- BIOL-K 483 or K383 Biological Chemistry* (3 hours)
- BIOL-K101 Concepts of Biology I - Plants(5 hours)
- BIOL-K102 Concepts of Biology II - Animals (5 hours)
- BIOL-K 356/357 Microbiology & Lab (5 hours)
- BIOL-N 261 Human Anatomy (5 hours)
- BIOL-N 217 Human Physiology (5 hours)
- BIOL-K 338 Introductory Immunology** (3 hours)
- PHYS-P 201 General Physics I (5 hours)
- MA 23100 Calculus for the Life Sciences I*** (3 hours)
- MA 23200 Calculus for the Life Sciences I*** (3 hours)
- STAT 30100 Elem. Statistical Methods I**** (3 hours)
- ENG-W 131 Reading, Writing, and Inquiry I (3 hours)
- ECON-E 101 Survey of Economic Issues & Problems (3 hours)
- COMM-R110 Fundamentals of Speech Communications (3 hours)
Notes and Clarifications
* CHEM-C 484 or CHEM- C384 (Biomolecules & Catab.) or CHEM 533 (Intro.Biochem.) may be substituted for BIOL-K 483 or BIOL-K 383
** BIOL 561 (Immunology) may be substituted for BIOL-K 338 by permission
*** MA 22100/22200 (Calc.Tech.I & II) or MA 16500/16600 (Analy.Geom.Calc.I & II) may be substituted for MA 23100/23200
**** PSY-B 305 (Statistics), ECON-E 270 (Intro.Stat.Theory), SPEA-K 300 (Stat.Techniques), or STAT-N 501 (Stat.Meth.Hlth.Sci.) may be substituted for STAT 30100.
A cumulative total of 60 credit hours (includes advanced placement, department credit, pass/not pass, etc.) is required to meet admission requirements.
This plan of study is specifically designed for IUPUI students preparing to apply for admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy program at Purdue University College of Pharmacy for Fall 2012 and thereafter. If you are applying to additional schools, please check with the specific program for admission requirements and pre-requisites.
Additional information about the College and professional program admissions is located at: www.pharmacy.purdue.edu
Before applying for admission to Purdue University College of Pharmacy, you should contact the Office of Student Services, (765) 496-6885, email@example.com, for current and accurate information.